Our beer garden will be reopening on 12th April. Opening hours and food service times may vary.
Why Our Pub is Great
The Horse Shoe Inn is the perfect place for a friendly drink or delicious traditional pub food when you’ve got something to celebrate or just fancy a night off from the washing up. Our family-friendly pub has a great warm atmosphere that makes everyone feel right at home. With a wide range of drinks on hand, from our fantastic selection of ales to our lagers, wines, spirits and soft drinks, you won’t be disappointed.
We always ensure that traditional pub food is at the forefront of our menu, with great pub food served daily with a fantastic range of real ales to go with it. We’re sure you’re bound to find your favourite on our menu full of traditional classics. Our dining area, both inside and outside, is able to cater for all needs and requirements. In the summer enjoy our beautifully enclosed beer garden and children’s play area, then in winter come and get cosy in front of many open fires. Bring the little ones and relax as they enjoy playing in our play area and seeing the many animals we have on site.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Horse Shoe Inn in Tatenhill soon.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our Food
We’re the home of good conversation and great food. Serving quality food made with quality ingredients for all of our guests to enjoy. Our food offers all of your favourite pub classics and some alternatives too. We refresh our menus twice a year to ensure that seasonal dishes are always available on our menus. Don’t forget to check out our specials too, offering even more variation to choose from.
You don’t have to worry about where your food comes from, we make sure everything that goes into our dishes is ethically produced and sourced. This is critical to us as well as ensuring all of our ingredients are socially and environmentally sustainable.
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.